Bionicle Crazy
Bionicle Crazy
Bionicle Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bionicle Crazy

Talk about Bionicle and much more!

HomeHome  Home PageHome Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If you wish it, you can support your forum by doing a donation. All your donations will guarantee the continuity and the quality of this forum. It would be a great help doing this. It would get us a new domain name, Upgrade this forum, get rid of adds, and more! If you donate more than 5000 credits, you will be a mod! Go here to donate!
Hello Welcome to Bioncle Crazy! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Administrator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bradjoe96
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
bradjoe96

Number of posts : 143
Krazy Koinz : 186
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Administrator Empty
PostSubject: Administrator   Administrator I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:13 pm

I really think me and Glaurung deserve Administrator status on this forum. Please consider this because we both do a good job and could expand our help by having more permissions by being an admin and having access to the administration panel. So, please, DarkTakua, may I be administrator on this forum? I have 155 posts***
flag
Back to top Go down
Vezon The Piraka
Bionicle Crazy Member
Bionicle Crazy Member
Vezon The Piraka

Number of posts : 19
Krazy Koinz : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-19

Administrator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administrator   Administrator I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:24 am

I don't mean to offend you, but...

Why so many admins? This forum is small, no need to make so much admins. Let time pass, let the forum grow...

And, uh, BJ... no offense, but I think an admin of a BIONICLE site should at least have average knowledge of it. I've seen you post a lot in BIONICLE topics, yet you keep saying you have no clue on what's going on.

OH AND...

It's very important that an admin of a forum should already have admin experience. Not saying you don't, but if you post an admin request - you should state where you have been admin before.
Back to top Go down
http://biofcentral.com
Makuta Miserix
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Makuta Miserix

Number of posts : 141
Krazy Koinz : 314
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Administrator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administrator   Administrator I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:13 am

I would have to agree with VTP on this one. If we are need of more Admins then we will look in to you guys. But at this point there is no need for any.

This would belong in the Application forum, but since we are not in any need of Admins...

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Takua
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder
Dark Takua

Number of posts : 166
Krazy Koinz : 442
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Administrator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administrator   Administrator I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Nope, none of you. We would have too much admins.
Back to top Go down
http://gzpower.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

Administrator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administrator   Administrator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Administrator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bionicle Crazy :: Announcements :: Feedback/Suggestions-
Jump to: