Bionicle Crazy
Bionicle Crazy
Bionicle Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bionicle Crazy

Talk about Bionicle and much more!

HomeHome  Home PageHome Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If you wish it, you can support your forum by doing a donation. All your donations will guarantee the continuity and the quality of this forum. It would be a great help doing this. It would get us a new domain name, Upgrade this forum, get rid of adds, and more! If you donate more than 5000 credits, you will be a mod! Go here to donate!
Hello Welcome to Bioncle Crazy! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Forum Leaders.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makuta Miserix
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Makuta Miserix

Number of posts : 141
Krazy Koinz : 314
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Forum Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Leaders.   Forum Leaders. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:19 am

I made a new group called "Forum Leaders". When a new Forum Leader is chosen, he will be assigned a forum. The Leader can moderate his own forum, and is in charge of making rules for his forum.

So in short a forum leader is basically the head honcho of his forum.

@Dark Takua. I made myself the moderator of this group if you don't mind. And I made myself the leader of all moderator groups. Since I'm the general forum Admin. If you want I can change it back.
Back to top Go down

Forum Leaders.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bionicle Crazy :: Announcements :: Announcements & Updates-
Jump to: