Bionicle Crazy
Bionicle Crazy
Bionicle Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bionicle Crazy

Talk about Bionicle and much more!

HomeHome  Home PageHome Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If you wish it, you can support your forum by doing a donation. All your donations will guarantee the continuity and the quality of this forum. It would be a great help doing this. It would get us a new domain name, Upgrade this forum, get rid of adds, and more! If you donate more than 5000 credits, you will be a mod! Go here to donate!
Hello Welcome to Bioncle Crazy! We hope you enjoy your stay!

My Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bradjoe96
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
bradjoe96

Number of posts : 143
Krazy Koinz : 186
Registration date : 2009-03-24

My Story Empty
PostSubject: My Story   My Story I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Well, since no one wants to post anything on here, I guess I'll tell a story:

Well, when I was a bit younger I was over at my Aunt's house. I was having a very fun time with my cousins, and was really excited about being there. Little did I know I was to be injured severely soon to come. So, my mother told me to go outside and play with my cousin. I really didn't want to since I was not interested in skateboarding, and that's all he did, and all he STILL does. Anyway, I saw a bike and wanted to ride it. They had a very steep driveway that I thought would be fun to ride down. So, I was scared at my first, and my cousin could do it, so I figured I would go ahead and try. I slowly start riding down the steep hill, and was heading straight for a tree! I tried to hold on to the breaks, but they were broken, and I was not familiar with the backwards-peddle breaks that were on the bike. So, I had nothing to do but brace for impact.

WAAMMM!!!!

I hit extremely hard in to the tree leaving a huge, bleeding bruise on my leg. Luckily enough, my grandmother, a nurse, was there to help me calm down and breath. I finally made it in to the house and was sore for a month. One thing's for sure: I will never ride down that hill again.

And yes, this is a true story. I don't really enjoy talking about it, but I'm sure you all enjoy hearing about it. flag
Back to top Go down
Glaurung
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Glaurung

Number of posts : 135
Krazy Koinz : 261
Registration date : 2009-03-14

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:12 pm

That kinda sounds painful. silent
This story reminds me of a story my dad told me. His dad got on a skateboard, first time in his life, and went down a 45 degree driveway.... The rest is pretty straightforward.
Back to top Go down
bradjoe96
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
bradjoe96

Number of posts : 143
Krazy Koinz : 186
Registration date : 2009-03-24

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Lol! I feal sorry for him. It really really hurts. But, hey, I'm gonna be in the Army. I got to be tough!! flag
Back to top Go down
Glaurung
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Glaurung

Number of posts : 135
Krazy Koinz : 261
Registration date : 2009-03-14

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:02 pm

bradjoe96 wrote:
Lol! I feal sorry for him. It really really hurts. But, hey, I'm gonna be in the Army. I got to be tough!! flag

Well, my grandpa is dead, so I doubt he really minds anymore. Razz But yeah, I know what you're saying, running into things on bikes is not a calming thing.
Back to top Go down
Makuta Miserix
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Makuta Miserix

Number of posts : 141
Krazy Koinz : 314
Registration date : 2009-03-12

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:15 am

Ah yes, the classic bike hit. I've done quite a few of those. One time, I was like 4 or 5, and I was riding down this hill, and my bike tipped over, so I slid around on the concrete in a complete circle on my knee. I was bleeding like crazy.

I can still just barely see the scar.
Back to top Go down
Dark Takua
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder
Dark Takua

Number of posts : 166
Krazy Koinz : 442
Registration date : 2009-02-07

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:52 pm

Oh yes, bike stories! I fell when I was just learning....a good scrape too. It was on my knee,
it was bleeding badly. I went home, ACHES AND PAINS! That was my worst bike ride!
Well, I don't ride much more. I occasionally do sometimes though. I want my mom to ride bike,
but she doesn't want to! My brother, and my dad know, and me of coarse lol!
Back to top Go down
http://gzpower.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Story
Page 1 of 1