Bionicle Crazy
Bionicle Crazy
Bionicle Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bionicle Crazy

Talk about Bionicle and much more!

HomeHome  Home PageHome Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If you wish it, you can support your forum by doing a donation. All your donations will guarantee the continuity and the quality of this forum. It would be a great help doing this. It would get us a new domain name, Upgrade this forum, get rid of adds, and more! If you donate more than 5000 credits, you will be a mod! Go here to donate!
Hello Welcome to Bioncle Crazy! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Something I should do....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Takua
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder
Dark Takua

Number of posts : 166
Krazy Koinz : 442
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Something I should do.... Empty
PostSubject: Something I should do....   Something I should do.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:04 am

Hello members of BC, I was wondering what color the back round wants to be.
You choose! Just post.
Thanks, your admin,
Dark Takua
Back to top Go down
http://gzpower.forumotions.net
Glaurung
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Glaurung

Number of posts : 135
Krazy Koinz : 261
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Something I should do....   Something I should do.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:46 pm

I'm going to move this to Feedback, cause it deals with the site.

Moving to Feedback/Suggestions ...

As for the topic, I personally like the color, it's very different from BZPower or MoD, it's fitting.

If the color should be changed, I would suggest something more neutral, grey, white, something like that.
Back to top Go down
Glaurung
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Glaurung

Number of posts : 135
Krazy Koinz : 261
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Something I should do....   Something I should do.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:14 am

antonio wrote:
ok glaurang

Hey antonio, thanks for agreeing with me, but it saying things like Ok, or good, or lol, just to gain post count, really is spam.

It's not a big deal right now, mainly because the site is small, and it's not that bad, but we want to keep it relatively clean, and not flood the site with posts that don't contribute to the topics they belong in. So if you want, respond again, just contibute to the topic. pirat
Back to top Go down
bradjoe96
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
bradjoe96

Number of posts : 143
Krazy Koinz : 186
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Something I should do....   Something I should do.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Darn, sorry I was not fast enough to reply to antonio. I like doing things like that. But, yes, antonio, if you are going to have an anurism if you don't tell them "ok" then you can PM them. flag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I should do....   Something I should do.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something I should do....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bionicle Crazy :: Announcements :: Feedback/Suggestions-
Jump to: