Bionicle Crazy
Bionicle Crazy
Bionicle Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bionicle Crazy

Talk about Bionicle and much more!

HomeHome  Home PageHome Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If you wish it, you can support your forum by doing a donation. All your donations will guarantee the continuity and the quality of this forum. It would be a great help doing this. It would get us a new domain name, Upgrade this forum, get rid of adds, and more! If you donate more than 5000 credits, you will be a mod! Go here to donate!
Hello Welcome to Bioncle Crazy! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Official topics.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makuta Miserix
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Makuta Miserix

Number of posts : 141
Krazy Koinz : 314
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Official topics. Empty
PostSubject: Official topics.   Official topics. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:44 am

An official topic is a general topic like "the official sports topic". It covers a general theme and no other topics like this can be made.

To make an official topic you need permission from an Administrator or a Moderator.

And remember to put in the topic "aproved by (insert who aproved your topic)". Just so we know. Wink
Back to top Go down
bradjoe96
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
bradjoe96

Number of posts : 143
Krazy Koinz : 186
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Official topics. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official topics.   Official topics. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:45 pm

So as a global moderator I am allowed to post an "official topic"? flag
Back to top Go down
Glaurung
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Glaurung

Number of posts : 135
Krazy Koinz : 261
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Official topics. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official topics.   Official topics. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:01 am

bradjoe96 wrote:
So as a global moderator I am allowed to post an "official topic"? flag

Certainly, all staffies get to make official topics.

The point of an "official topic" is to ensure that a general subject such as sports is not made into hundreds of different threads, like Baseball, soccer, football, swimming; it also helps to catagorize, our conversations, especially for the non-bionicle forum, since thousands of subjects can be broached there, official topics means that Moderators can approve or disapprove topics, And keep the forum orderly. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Official topics. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official topics.   Official topics. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official topics.
Page 1 of 1