Bionicle Crazy
Bionicle Crazy
Bionicle Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bionicle Crazy

Talk about Bionicle and much more!

HomeHome  Home PageHome Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If you wish it, you can support your forum by doing a donation. All your donations will guarantee the continuity and the quality of this forum. It would be a great help doing this. It would get us a new domain name, Upgrade this forum, get rid of adds, and more! If you donate more than 5000 credits, you will be a mod! Go here to donate!
Hello Welcome to Bioncle Crazy! We hope you enjoy your stay!

MOCing Contests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Takua
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder
Dark Takua

Number of posts : 166
Krazy Koinz : 442
Registration date : 2009-02-07

MOCing Contests Empty
PostSubject: MOCing Contests   MOCing Contests I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:27 pm

There is a New MOCing contest! You need to make a Rahi. You can make it any color you want. Just PM me if you
have any questions.

PRIZES:

1st Place: Full bar
2nd Place: Half Bar
3rd Place: +10 bar

Last edited by Dark Takua on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gzpower.forumotions.net
bradjoe96
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
bradjoe96

Number of posts : 143
Krazy Koinz : 186
Registration date : 2009-03-24

MOCing Contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOCing Contests   MOCing Contests I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Ok, now that I figured out what a Rahi is, I just want to say that you should follow the rules and limitations of this forum and make sure anything that you post under this thread is bionicle-related. And in case you are as clueless as me, a Rahi is an animal-like bionicle figure. Make sure that anything you post is your own creation and not something that you got off of another website. Remember copyright laws!!! flag
Back to top Go down

MOCing Contests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bionicle Crazy :: Bionicle Crazy Contest Section :: Bionicle Crazy Contests-
Jump to: