Bionicle Crazy
Bionicle Crazy
Bionicle Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bionicle Crazy

Talk about Bionicle and much more!

HomeHome  Home PageHome Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If you wish it, you can support your forum by doing a donation. All your donations will guarantee the continuity and the quality of this forum. It would be a great help doing this. It would get us a new domain name, Upgrade this forum, get rid of adds, and more! If you donate more than 5000 credits, you will be a mod! Go here to donate!
Hello Welcome to Bioncle Crazy! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glaurung
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Glaurung

Number of posts : 135
Krazy Koinz : 261
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Announcement   Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:01 am

I recently saw on my e-mail account that a new member registered. I simply want to take a few seconds to post this announcement to any current, or future members, that this site is officially inactive, and has been so for many many months, if not close to a year.

If any current or future members wish to get in touch with myself or Dark Takua, you can reach us at "Forumpromotion"

Dark Takua's profile

My profile
Back to top Go down

Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bionicle Crazy :: Announcements :: Announcements & Updates-
Jump to: